UFO Network

World UFO Sightings

First UFO Experiment in Atglen, Pennsylvania

Saturday, September 14, 2013, 9-1:00 a.m.

Dinah Roseberry and I made plans.

Starting on Sept. 5, 2013, Dinah, her friend Vickie and I, began meditating—sending a message into the universe that invited alien entities or devices to meet with us on Sept. 14, 2013, between 9-1:00 a.m., in Atglen, PA (Pennsylvania), on a private commercial property on Route 372, Lower Valley Road. The meditations were done on our own, not as a group. Mine only lasted about 3 minutes each day. I asked in my meditation that the aliens be friendly towards humanity, and that 1 of them meet with us in person. I do not know exactly what the other 2 people said in their meditations. I’m not sure it matters.

The weather was perfect; zero clouds in the sky before, during and after this event (that is: for the 2 hours it lasted after the 9:08 p.m. sighting). There was no wind. Temperature was in the 50s (F), comfortable. Visibility was unlimited.

The three of us arrived at the rural setting separately at about 8:55 p.m. We set up chairs and some paraphernalia and began chit-chatting.

At 9:08 p.m., I noticed an unusual light in the sky facing southeast towards the tree line. It was to my left (at about 10 o’clock position, 45 degrees above horizon). A brightly lit circle with a dull orange color flew above, and followed, the tree line. Approximate distance including altitude was 2 miles. It was headed in our direction. I announced to the ladies that something was up.

Immediately, Vickie, an amateur astronomer said, “That shouldn’t be there!”

As we continued watching, 4 other orange lights, identical to the first, arrived from behind a tree that blocked some of our view of the sky on the left. They flew the exact flight line of the first light, and headed towards us.

I was curious to see if there were any more lights in the section of sky that was blocked by the tree. I walked down the hill from the edge of the parking lot towards the electric cow fence so I could see the sky behind the interfering tree. I stopped about 10 yards from the parking lot.

The sighting was unbelievable. A giant sphere made up of many of the same orange circles hung in the sky about a half-mile in diameter. The circles moved away from each other in every direction, expanding the sphere. I called to the two ladies to hurry to my position which they did. The lights then broke into small groups and moved along the same line as the first light, towards us; some groups had 2 lights, one group had 6 lights; they varied in number and shape of the group.

These orange globes were not planes, helicopters, meteors, kites, flares, “swamp gas,” rockets, stars, planets, satellites, Frisbees or anything else other than what they were—an alien presence that came in direct response to our deeply sincere request. As if by design, we were able to compare the lights to a small single-engine prop plane which was flying in the opposite direction of the orange circles. It had all the proper running lights, making it easy to identify (and we could hear it—the UFOs made no sound) and flew a bit slower than the UFOs. The plane was 1/4-1/2 mile further away from us (south). This suggested that the orange circles were somewhat bigger than a single-engine prop plane.

In the end, I counted 19 identical orange objects.

We observed them for 3-5 minutes. Although everyone had a camera, nobody took pictures because we were too excited to move our attention away from the amazing phenomenon for even a second.

Vickie noted that the last 2 lights in the parade seemed to move in tandem. I agreed. So maybe we saw 18 objects with the last one being larger with 2 lights being part of the larger craft that we could not see. Not sure.

Finally, when each individual or group of lights traveled about a half-mile towards us, each single or group made a 90 degree left turn (their left) and “winked out,” meaning they quickly (by not instantly) disappeared into the clear sky. The last “double light” (to me) turned south so that one of the two lights first disappeared behind the other and then both vanished. This was all done at the exact same spot in the sky. Was it a vortex? A wormhole? A stargate? Or a switching to infrared? We’ll never know.

For the next hour (approximate) the three of us did little more than rave, laugh and high-five each other over the wondrous sighting of so many UFOs. The fact—the hard, undeniable fact that they had showed themselves in a massive way at our request made the event superb.

But the night was not over and we elected to hang around till at least 11:00 p.m. in case other activity manifested. It was good that we did. But what occurred was less UFO-scientific than it was pulled from a crypt in an Edgar Allen Poe novel.

Around 10:20 p.m. our joyous self-congratulations was shattered by the instantaneous wails of about 30 dogs. The din was coming from directly across the field in front of us. These loud barks and howls lasted for about 30 seconds and then stopped straightaway. Dinah, Vickie and I were dumbfounded. Vickie, an Atglen resident, was especially bemused because she knew there were no dog pounds on the property in or behind the woods were the sounds originated. (To be triple sure of her opinion, within the next several days, Vickie drove on the nearest road behind the woods to recheck for buildings, kennels or anything that might contain a large number of dogs. There was nothing.) A possibility was that a large pack of wild dogs had wandered into the woods. But that made no sense. When dogs sleuth, they are not quiet. Many dogs moving through the woods only 1/3 mile away on a quiet night would have been raucous. But, alertness, then whining or growling would have preceded barking as the pack’s awareness of possible danger escalated. Their sound would have crescendoed. Unless, of course, something or someone snuck up on them. But with noses 10, 000 times more sensitive to smells than humans (a minimum figure) that can identify odors a mile away; with night vision 6xs better than ours; and with hearing 4xs better, little, if anything can “sneak-up” on a dog. And after 30 seconds of barking at something, the dogs would have stopped their reactions gradually, not instantly.

All three of us witnessed this strange event. All three of us knew it was not natural. So, why did that happen?

About 2 weeks after the event, Dinah hypnotically regressed me to see if I unconsciously remembered “more” to that night than met our eyes. I was confident nothing else happened. No lost time, no abduction. Dinah was not sure. A strange feeling haunted her about that evening and she wanted my perspective on it. She would not share her feelings until after my regression was over, because she needed a comparison.

During the brief hypno-session I heard the dogs begin to bark, but stop after a couple seconds. In the field directly south of the parking lot, there suddenly appeared a large ship, big enough to fill the entire space, about 650 feet long. Only a few seconds did I see it in my mind’s eye, when it instantly vanished. Then, an elongated alien gray face floated in front of me, from upper right to bottom left followed by a second face that moved from top left to bottom right. That was the end to my short, strange regression.

Of course, as my hypnotist, Dinah was privy to this information as it happened during my session. Afterward she admitted that during her own self-examination, while there was no ship or aliens, she did feel that, somehow, time had been lost, despite none of the three of us feeling that time was physically manipulated during the night. This oddity will probably remain an unknown.

I had organized this experiment base on an interview I did for my book Mid-Atlantic UFOs. A woman from a UFO group in Rochester, New York and eight other members had done similar contacts 12 times over the previous 4 years, with an 11 out of 12 success rate. One of their contacts ended in abduction of all nine contactees. Whitley Strieber talks about doing something similar in his book Breakthrough.

Planning for another contact in November with more people. We’ll see if the experiment can be duplicated.

(NB: See the other five full reports on my Facebook page.)

Gerry Medvec
“UFOs Above PA” (Pennsylvania)—my book/mio libro
“Mid-Atlantic UFOs”—my book/mio libro
“New Jersey UFOs”—my book/mio libro
“Ghosts of Delaware”—my book/mio libro

2 thoughts on “Atglen, Pennsylvania, USA; September 14, 2013

  1. John says:

    Is this site still up and running ? I need to talk about my life, my story. I am in Atglen Pa. Born and raised in a town called Boothwyn , Upper Chi Chester Pa. Please respond….


    1. Yes it’s still up and running. I check it several times a week, just not as many reports coming in anymore, so far less to post. I’m probably not as active with it as I should be.


Please be respectful if you leave a reply.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: