Kalispell, Montana, USA; August, 1998

Name: Dean

Date of Event: the last week of aug, 1998 and the last week sept. 1998

Location of Event: Kalispell, MT

Message: I was sitting outside on my front porch in the evening. The time was between 8 to 9 pm. I was looking in sky towards the northeast, the sky was clear beautiful that evening. When I saw super white burst of light in the sky. The best way that I can describe it is a huge light turn on and then off. The size in comparison to the planet mercuary early in the mourning hours. I went inside and told my wife what I had seen.

The following evening my wife and I were sitting on the front porch about the same time, when we both saw the white light burst again. I made some phone calls to the local news station and police dept, and ask then if anyone had seen or knew what was taken place in the sky. This event occurred for four more evenings in the same location and at the same degree in the sky.

After the fourth time I again called the news station and the police dept. and ask if anyone knew what the hell was happening in the sky, and their response was they didn’t know anything about what my wife and had been observing. Keep in mind that I was friends with many of the city police officers and had known them for years.

Because I had been member of flathead county sheriff dept. After about the third time that I watched this event I began to notice that I would feel ill, and I ask my wife and other people that I had called if anyone them were noticing the systems that I was feeling. And no one else was experiencing the physical effects that I was.

The next mourning I woke up and couldn’t speak! I could hear, see, walk I had full use of my arms and my legs, I had complete understanding of my surroundings the only thing that was different about me is that no words would come out of my mouth. My age was 40 I was in perfect health I had just had a physical with my doctor the month before.

My wife takes me to our family doctor, and of course my doctor puts me in the hospital, and proceeds to run every test that the medical comm. invented with the net outcome that they didn’t know what was preventing me from speaking. Three days later my voice returned as quickly as it had vanished. This is just the beginning of my life changing experience.

Please be respectful if you leave a reply.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s